President Jacksonville Cultural Heritage Society
I was born in Norwalk, Conn., December 14, 1954. Moved to Camden, South Carolina where I was reared by my grandparents.
Photographer for three decades in Jacksonville, Florida
Onyx Magazine Sales Manager
Onyx Magazine Director of Sales
LBS Foundation, Inc., Board Member
Former Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce Cornerstone Member
- 2006/07 Chair of the BCBS Onyx Community Awards
- 2008 Onyx Community Awards Fundraiser Chair
- Creator of the book “DUVAL – Moments in Time”
- Interview on Jacksonville TV station program “First Coast Living”
- Interview on Channel 4 “Morning Show”
- Images used in 2012 MLK Breakfast slide presentation
- Images used by Channel 4 “Channel 4 Celebrates Black History Month 2011”
- Images of “DUVAL – Moments in Time” were on display in JAX Winn-Dixie Corporate office in during Black History Month 2010
- Speaker during 2010 Jacksonville African American Chamber of Commerce MLK Breakfast
Began documenting the emerging rich history of Jacksonville’s African Americans in 1981.
Photographs have been published in newspapers, magazine, brochures, press kits, website throughout the U.S.
I’ve photographed recording artists: Patti LeBelle, Steve Wonder, Maze, Run DMC, Janet Jackson, Usher, and Diana Ross, to name a few.
Clients has included:
Anheuser Busch, Pepsi Cola, Brooklyn College, Mr. Transmission, Ebony, MCA Records, Jacksonville Convention & Visitors Bureau, Fleshman Hillard (worldwide PR firm) and Black Enterprise.